BAKED ATLANTIC SALMON WITH COCONUT, LEMON & THYME
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINS
COOKING TIME: 20 MINS
- 4 x 180g Fresh salmon fillets, skin on (Wild caught is best)
- 1 x 1/2 cup Finely desiccated coconut
- 2 x Tbsp Extra virgin coconut oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Freshly chopped lemon thyme
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay salmon fillets out.
- Coat salmon with coconut oil and lightly sprinkle with desiccated coconut and chopped lemon thyme.
- Drizzle generously with lemon juice.
- Place tray in oven and bake for 20 mins.
- Cook until skin is crispy and coconut is a light golden brown in colour.
- Serve with green fibrous vegetables such as broccolini, asparagus and sauerkraut.
Search my site to find articles on a variety of topics, including fat loss, workouts, nutrition, recipes and much more!