COCONUT, BLUEBERRY & CHIA PUDDING
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 3 hours approx.
- 1 x tin Coconut milk
- 1 x 1/4 cup of Chia seeds
- 1 x 1/2 cup of finely dessicated Coconut
- 1 x 1/2 tsp of organic Vanilla extract
- 1 x 1/3 cup of fresh Blueberries
- Ground organic Cinnamon
- Combine coconut milk, desicated coconut, vanilla extract and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended together.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator forany where between 3 to 24 hours.
- Once pudding has set, spoon into small bowls and tiop with fresh blueberries.
- Serve cold sprinkled with cinnamon.
Search my site to find articles on a variety of topics, including fat loss, workouts, nutrition, recipes and much more!